Lance Tōland Associates clients can file an aviation claim at any time. We are available 24 hours a day to assist you. During regular business hours, please call +770-227-5500, or you can reach an aviation insurance manager at 770-329-7200.
In addition to filing your claim, you may also benefit from the following aircraft liability checklist:
- Arrange for first aid for the injured
- Protect the aircraft or other property from further loss.
- Notify authorities as needed. Review the official safety procedures of the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
- Avoid making statements about the loss (except to government officials) until the insurance company grants permission.
- Do not initiate repair work without insurance company authorization.
- As the claim process proceeds, contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
Please contact an aviation insurance specialist for more claims information and aviation insurance solutions.